Though not as well-known as Selecta and Magnolia, Dan Eric’s Grand Ice Cream (DEGIC) has gained popularity in Metro Manila and several parts of South Luzon because of its distinct tasty flavors, creamy texture, consistency in terms of quality and affordability.
Catering to common Pinoys, DEGIC products are usually available in sari-sari stores, bakeries, mini groceries, restaurants, burger stands and stores near public markets and plazas.
Unlike other franchise businesses which often require franchise fees, royalty fees and renewal fees, becoming a DEGIC authorized retailer requires a relatively low capital investment. In fact, you can start the business for as low P11,000.
If you wish to be a DEGIC authorized retailer, here are some things you need to know.
Provide a soft copy in jpeg or pdf format of the following requirements. Make sure that each file must be less than 2mb.
- One government issued ID with picture
- Picture of your store showing the name of your store
- Map/sketch of your store
- Meralco bill of the store
- Barangay clearance where the interested applicant resides
- Mayor’s permit or DTI registration or barangay business clareance
- BIR form #2303 if your business is duly registered
- Other proofs of billing
1. Send accomplished application form as well as the requirements online. Kindly message DEGIC on Facebook for link of the application form.
2. A technical team will be deployed to inspect your location.
3. Based on site inspection, the team will inform you if your location is feasible or not. Keep in mind that approval process may take weeks.
4. Once your location is approved, you need to attend basic training and business orientation.
5. Your freezer and ice cream products will be delivered.
For more inquires, contact DEGIC at 776-1903/823-0512 or Globe-09153510605 / Smart-09494663621. You may also visit them at No. 808 Armela Compound Km 17 Interior of West Service Road Paranaque City.