Cassava cake is a popular delicacy in different parts of the Philippines. Often served during gatherings particularly during fiesta, cassava cake is also a common homecoming treat or “pasalubong” item. Because of this, many Filipino entrepreneurs have ventured into cassava cake business, whether home-based or brick and mortar.
Don Benito’s, one of the most popular stores selling cassava cake in the country, is a family heritage business that started back in 2008. A year prior to its launching, Karlo Benito Cruz’ father started a “Ree Chichie Cassava Cake”, a cassava cake business located in Visayas Avenue in Quezon City.
Cruz, who just passed the bar exam when his father’s business started, realized his passion for business. With the permission of his father, Cruz used his family’s secret recipe and put up Don Benito’s Cassava Cake Store in Marilao, Bulacan. Aside from cassava cakes, the store also offers other Pinoy delicacies like pichi-chi and other items such as coffee, iced tea as well as sago’t gulaman.
Both family businesses successfully worked because they catered to different markets.
To date, Don Benito’s Cassava cake offers four different flavors of cassava including Original Cassava Cake flavor topped with melted cheese, Langka Flavor, Macapuno Flavor and Mais Flavor.
Here are some things you need to know if you want to franchise Don Benito’s Cassava Cake.
Starting Investment: 250,000 to 300,000 depending on the location
Franchise Agreement term: 4 years
1; Submit a Letter of Intent via email, with subject “Letter of Intent to be an Affiliate”, addressed to Atty. Karlo Benito R. Cruz. Indicate your proposed location.
2. Submit a location map providing directions to the proposed area. Make sure to indicate the near-by streets, landmarks, other locators.
3. Submit a detailed resume of the franchise applicant and an accoomplished Franchise Evaluation Form (FEF).
1. Submit all application requirements.
2. Attend a scheduled meeting at the Office.
3. Don Benito’s team will conduct a scheduled site inspection. Your application will be evaluated before approval.
4. Pay the franchise fee and sign the Franchise Agreement once your application is approved.
Don Benito’s Cassava Cake
#31 Brgy. Bagong Pag-Asa
Mindanao Ave., Q.C.
Mobile: 0922-8852569, 0922-8992899, 0917-7959111
Email: [email protected]
- How to Be a Reseller of Professional Skin Care Formula (PSCF) by Dr. Alvin - September 21, 2017
- SUCCESS STORY OF EHJE’S PEANUT BUTTER: Instinct Pushes Pinay Entrepreneur to Turn Peanuts to Riches - September 20, 2017
- 10-Year-Old Boy Sells Cottage Cheese to Support His Family - September 18, 2017