With over 15,000 branches in Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Vietnam and the United States, FamilyMart intends to build 500 stores within five years in the Philippines.
Philippine FamilyMart President Anton Huang said: “Our franchising structure is perfect for entrepreneurs who embrace a family culture charged with excellence and fun. We offer Pinoy entrepreneurs a lucrative venture and now’s the best time to become part of our family, since we are in the middle of an aggressive expansion.”
Franchise package, which includes leasehold improvements, operational rights of the store, equipment and initial merchandise inventory as well as contingency fee, costs around P4 million to P5 million. The chain teamed up with BPI Family Savings Bank in order to provide exclusive financial aid to interested entrepreneurs.
FamilyMart franchise requirements:
- Store operator needs to be at least 25 years old.
- If franchisor is an individual entrepreneur, he or she must have a college degree.
- If franchisor is a corporation, the major shareholder must be the principal applicant and is required to attend the training.
- Franchisor must be capable of funding the investment through personal capacity or financing from any banking institution.
FamilyMart franchise application process:
- Submit a letter of intent and curriculum vitae.
- Attend franchise orientation and accomplish application form.
- Have an interview with franchise manager.
- Attend 1-day on the job evaluation.
- Submit financial documents.
- Conduct market study.
- Present market study in front of panelists.
- Create site offer letter.
- Pay franchise fee.
- Execute franchise documents.
- Undergo one-month training program.
- Open store.
Interested parties may reach FamilyMart Philippines through:
Office Address: G/F ALCO Bldg. 391 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone: 625-5701 to 03 local 301
Email: [email protected]
- How to Be a Reseller of Professional Skin Care Formula (PSCF) by Dr. Alvin - September 21, 2017
- SUCCESS STORY OF EHJE’S PEANUT BUTTER: Instinct Pushes Pinay Entrepreneur to Turn Peanuts to Riches - September 20, 2017
- 10-Year-Old Boy Sells Cottage Cheese to Support His Family - September 18, 2017