Water is an essential substance the human body needs to live. In fact, the human body is comprised of a huge percentage of water: around 50% for elderly persons, 60% for young people and adults, and up to 78% for newborn babies.
To survive, humans have to drink around 8 glasses of water per day. But take note that this water should not just be any kind of water but clean, potable water that is free from pathogens and harmful chemicals.
Because humans need a lot of water, you can use this to your advantage by selling clean water from a reputable company: franchise a Crystal Clear Water refilling station now!
What is Crystal Clear Water?
Crystal Clear Water is a trademark water refilling business under Solerex Water Technologies, Inc. The company started in 1986 as a division of interior design company DESIGN MASTER, Inc. before fully becoming a water refilling station brand in 1990. It started franchising in 2008.
This makes Crystal Clear Water among the pioneers in the industry. This also means that the brand is an excellent franchise option because it has established itself as a brand that sells clean, invigorating, and crystal clear water.
What are the Advantages of Franchising Crystal Clear Water?
Today, Crystal Clear Water has over 500 outlets across the Philippines and has even reached Malaysia and Indonesia.
Aside from being a member of the Philippine Franchise Association and the Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc., Crystal Clear Water has also gained recognition and received many awards in its long years in the industry.
The brand stands out from its competition with the following advantages:
- Crystal Clear Water is oxygenated using ozone
- Customers are guaranteed that the water is free from lead, chlorine, sodium, and calories
- The brand uses the best purification and decontamination technology
- It surpasses US-Grade Quality Bottled Water standards
- You get ROI in 12 to 24 months
For best results, read this article: 5 Tips to Start a Water Refilling Station Business
How to Franchise Crystal Clear Water?
- Franchise Fee: Php100,000
- Total Investment: Php600,000 to Php1 million
- Required space: 25 sqm
To franchise, contact the company using the following options:
U-Franchise Sales & Management
- (+632) 634.05.86 or (+632) 634.37.17
- (+63920) 983.02.47 or (+63917) 881.69.99
- Tips for Opening and Running a Pet Supplies Business - December 3, 2022
- Guide to Opening and Verifying a GCASH Jr. Account for Minors - November 16, 2022
- Online Seller, Viral for Answering Tambays’ Questions While Live Selling - October 25, 2022