For more than 30 years, Minute Burger has been known for serving customers with affordable and delicious food products particularly burgers that suit the taste of Pinoys. Since 2003, the food company has opened its doors to franchisees looking for a stable, reputable and profitable food franchise business.
Aside from being a well-known franchise business in the country, Minute Burger has affiliations with Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc. (AFFI), Philippine Franchise Association (PFA), National Restaurant Association (NRA), Food and Drug Authority (FDA) and the National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS).
Here are the things you need to know about franchising Minute Burger.
What’s included in the franchise package?
Unlike other franchisors, Minute Burger has a multi-store franchise that is designed to work with a minimum of three stores and a maximum of five stores. Minute Burger will help you open your first two stores within two months and a third store within 6 months.
So how much is the total estimated investment to franchise Minute Burger? According to its website, you need to prepare P600,000 to avail of the franchise package.
Keep in mind that the franchise fee included in the package is good for two stores so it will apply to the second store you will open with Minute Burger. Fees like royalty fee as well as marketing and maintenance fund are to be discussed.
- Franchise fee
- Refundable bond
- Reservation and site processing fee
- Store design and construction
- Store equipment and selling paraphernalia
- Use of Minute Burger name, logo and trademark
- Use of business system
- Pre-opening assistance
- Basic franchise and crew training
- Reservation and processing fees
- Initial working capital
What are the steps to franchise Minute Burger?
- Attend business orientation for an in-depth overview of the Minute Burger franchise.
- Submit requirements.
- Undergo a series of interviews.
- Pay fees and funds.
- Open your store.
For more information, contact Minute Burger’s franchise experts:
Toll-free phone: (02)-7767740
Email: [email protected]
Head office:4 Dama de Noche St. , UPS 4, Paranaque City, Philippines
Look for Chai Catan +632 776 7740
- How to Be a Reseller of Professional Skin Care Formula (PSCF) by Dr. Alvin - September 21, 2017
- SUCCESS STORY OF EHJE’S PEANUT BUTTER: Instinct Pushes Pinay Entrepreneur to Turn Peanuts to Riches - September 20, 2017
- 10-Year-Old Boy Sells Cottage Cheese to Support His Family - September 18, 2017