Known for guaranteed fresh and disease-free leaner meats with improved tenderness, Monterey’s superior quality meats are now available in over 400 Monterey Meatshops all over the Philippines. Offering a wide range of Monterey pork, beef and lamb products, Monterey Meatshops also sell Purefoods hotdogs, Magnolia Chicken, Magnolia Ice Cream, other selected San Miguel products, as well as non-San Miguel complementary products like sauces, vegetables and seafood products.
Here’s a guide on how you can franchise Monterey Meatshop:
- Submit a letter of intent to San Miguel Foods Inc. In your letter, include the area/ location you are interested in. On the other hand, site owners who are interested to have their commercial space leased must submit a proposal with the complete address as well as the sketch of the exact location of the proposed site.
- Interested franchisees must accomplish and submit the application form for evaluation and screening.
- Monterey Management will conduct trade area survey and computation of site potential. The site will be subject to approval by the Monterey Management.
- Interested franchisee must present a business plan to Moneterey’s Franchisee Selection Panel as part of the screening process.
- Once the application is approved, interested franchisee must sign the franchise agreement.
- Franchisee must plan and implement activities for development.
- Franchisee must attend the training carried out by Monterey Meatshop School.
- Franchisee must organize branch opening.
Depending on the size of the meat shop, the franchisee must prepare an initial investment of P1.2 to 3 million.
Franchise Fee- 336,000
Equipment and supplies- 1,900,000
Merchandising Materials – 20,000
Royalty Fee- 2% of monthly purchase
Advertising Fee- 1% of monthly purchase
Meat Inventory- variable
Stand Alone Neighborhood Meat Plus- minimum floor space of 30 square meters with a frontage of at least 5 meters
Wet Market Areas- approximately 24-40 square meters with a frontage of at least 4 meters
Note: The application process usually takes about 45 days, while construction and manpower training would take 45 days.
Interested franchisee may contact:
San Miguel Foods, Inc.
17F JMT Corporate Condominium
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Telephone Number: 702-5386 / 702-5569
Fax Number: 637-3784
Mobile: (0917) 898 5363 (Mr. Bernie Suiza – Business Development Head)
- How to Be a Reseller of Professional Skin Care Formula (PSCF) by Dr. Alvin - September 21, 2017
- SUCCESS STORY OF EHJE’S PEANUT BUTTER: Instinct Pushes Pinay Entrepreneur to Turn Peanuts to Riches - September 20, 2017
- 10-Year-Old Boy Sells Cottage Cheese to Support His Family - September 18, 2017