In the Philippines, money remittance outlets have become very popular as family members and even friends send money to one another. This has also been a good way for business owners to accept payments for online transactions; something that is becoming even more popular these days.
Have you noticed how there are already a lot of different money remittance outlets at nearby public markets and other popular spots where people hang out?
You can use this to your advantage by opening your very own ML Kwarta Padala Express shop.
What makes the ML Kwarta Padala Express shop a great option is that the company promises franchisees that they won’t actually be collecting any franchise fees. You would not be paying for royalty fees or annual fees like what other franchise companies require their franchisees! That’s certainly good news.
Moreover, having your own ML Kwarta Padala Express shop won’t cost you a lot of money, actually. Because the initial investment fee to open a shop is just Php99,000. Payment of the ML Express Package Fee entitles franchisees to all the benefits offered by the shop.
The package fee already includes the following:
- Initial starting fund of P25,000 loaded to the ML Wallet
- MLKP Express System
- Marketing Collaterals
- Tablet (Lenovo Yoga 2)
- WiFi Printer
Training will also be provided for your staff.
Step 1. Visit the company’s official website (www.mlhuillier.com).
Step 2. Fill out and submit “ML Express Business Partner” accreditation form.
Step 3. Prepare the following documents:
- Company Profile
- Business Permit or License
- BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue) Registration
- Officer’s Profile
- DTI (Department of Trade and Industry) or SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) Registration
- BSP (Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas) Registration and AMLA (Anti-Money Laundering Act) certificate
Step 4. Submit the documents to the ML Express Officer who will contact you to proceed with the accreditation.
Step 5. Pay the franchise investment to M Lhuillier.
Step 6. Collect the start-up franchise package, including your unique ML Wallet account.
Step 7. Open your shop and start accepting money remittance.
- Guide to Registering Your SIM Card (It’s for Free!) - December 15, 2022
- Siblings Find Luck, Earn Six Figures Selling Corndogs (after Numerous Failed Businesses) - December 12, 2022
- Salon Owner Shares Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story in House Photos - December 11, 2022