Farron Café started out as a business idea by then-college couple Farwa and Ronnel Hombre who were just looking for cheap coffee that would be easy on the wallet for people like them who are on a budget.
But the shop took off even with a capital of just Php100,000. It became so popular that they would soon open many branches. Today, the brand has more them 600 outlets all over the Philippines!
Interested to open your own Farron Café? With delicious gourmet coffee products that are much cheaper than the top brands in the country, it’s not surprising that Farron Café is among the fastest growing franchise brands in the Philippines.
Franchising Farron Café
There are three options available for those interested to franchise the brand. The franchise fee varies, depending on what type of Farron Café you plan to open.
- Cart: Php168,000 to Php699,000
- Kiosk: Php224,000 to Php879,000
- Full Cafe: Php280,000 to Php1,200,000
This already includes the following:
- Continuous mentoring
- Initial supply and equipment
- Licensed to use the trademark and logo
- Local store marketing and soft-opening assistance
- Site selection assistance
- Training on coffee preparations, business operations, and customer service
How to Franchise Farron Cafe
Step 1: Make sure to completely fill out the online application form or send email with letter of intent, resume, vicinity map of location, location offer sheet (if available), and filled out application form.
Step 2: Attend the scheduled meeting, as specified in the email you will receive from the company.
Step 3: Pay the franchise fee.
Step 4: Study carefully and sign the Farron Cafe Franchise Agreement.
Step 5: Get an approval for your location. Take note that if you are franchising a full café, there is a minimum area requirement of 10sqm.
Step 6: Pay the remaining balance.
Step 7: Attend the Barrista Orientation and Training.
Step 8. Get your shop ready.
For inquiries and other information, message Farron Café through these channels:
- Contact Numbers: 0922 803 3322 / 8 294 0295
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Farron-Cafe-1404960219810066/
- Website: www.farroncafe.com.ph