While the Philippines has Jollibee to cater to the taste of Pinoys, many Filipinos have also come to love McDonald’s, especially because the international chain offers items not available from Jollibee and does have better toys and more options for kids.
See – How to Franchise Jollibee
Of course, it could not be argued that more Filipino kids and their families prefer Jollibee but you still have a stable market for McDonald’s in the country – especially because there are also a lot of tourists visiting the Philippines and a lot of Filipinos also enjoy their offers.
Today, there are at least 150 McDonald’s outlets in the Philippines ever since the fastfood chain opened its first store in 1985.
If you want to franchise McDonald’s be prepared to have a good amount of money but ROI is quite good – especially because the brand is well known.
In franchising a McDonald’s outlet, you’ll need to shell out anywhere from Php30 million to Php50 million; though the costs can be higher under various circumstances, including how large you want the store to be.
Aside from restaurant size, factors that could affect the final cost of franchising include:
- Site location
- Suitability of existing buildings
- Equipment specifications depending on what the branch can offer on the menu
Main McDonald’s Products you can offer:
- McDo Chicken Meals
- Twister Fries
- Happy Meal
- Burger McDo
- Big Mac
- Big n’ Tasty
- Quarter Pounder
- Caramel Sundae
- Hash Browns
Standard Package Inclusions for the Franchise include the following:
- Architectural Planning and Design Fees
- Building and leasehold improvements and other relevant site works necessary
- Seating, signages and décor
- Cash registers
- Kitchen, air-conditioning and exhaust equipment
- Emergency generators
- Other furniture and fixtures
To franchise, contact McDonald’s through the following:
- 8888-500 local 5000
- [email protected]
- or send mail via
The Franchising Department
17th Floor, Citibank Center Bldg.
8741 Paseo de Roxas St.,Makati City
Source: Pinoy Money Talk
- Guide to Registering Your SIM Card (It’s for Free!) - December 15, 2022
- Siblings Find Luck, Earn Six Figures Selling Corndogs (after Numerous Failed Businesses) - December 12, 2022
- Salon Owner Shares Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story in House Photos - December 11, 2022