Founded on October 26, 2011 and offering exclusivity so that only one shop can operate in one town, Print Saver is a great business to franchise.
With the continued demand on printed workbooks, sticker labels, and other materials needed for school and even by businesses or offices, Print Saver continues to attract a lot of clients.
Moreover, the company does not only offer printing services but also helps process NBI online clearance application (new and renewal) and NSO / PSA application (birth, marriage certificate and CENOMAR). They also offer travel and tours services, prepaid load, personalized printing services, book binding, xerox, and school supplies.
Bounce back this year with a franchise of Print Saver because even in this digital age, printed materials are still in demand.
Print Saver has a “one Print Saver per town” policy. Thus, you should try to make up your mind as quickly as you can if you want to franchise this brand.
How to Franchise Print Saver
- Franchise fees: Php119,998 (all in)
What is really great about this franchise is that there are no annual fees, no hidden charges, and no royalty fees. So, you really have to pay only the all-in franchise amount once and get your business rolling with no added worries about more fees to pay the company.
For this all-in-one business model, you get the following franchise inclusions:
- Use of trademark and logo
- Business system for pricing, sales and inventory report (all automated)
- Copying and printing machine (2) units
- Desktop computer (1) unit
- Front signage
- Initial supplies (worth Php15,392)
- Laminating machine (1) unit
- Marketing assistance (online)
- Notarized franchise contract
- Payment system for NBI and NSO/PSA services
- Promotional tarpaulin
- Soft bind equipment
- Staff uniform (4) pcs
- Three (3) days training
- Travel and tours
To franchise, contact Print Saver on their Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/printsaverph/].
You may also reach them on the following channels:
- Contact number: (044) 456 6166
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
447 Maharlika Highway, H. Concepcion
Cabanatuan City, Philippines