Sugar Panda Milk Tea is a delicious line of milk tea that’s served in adorable cups with the brand’s cute panda logo. It’s not surprising, then, that this milk tea company is among the popular ones in the market today.
A brand that originated from Taiwan, Sugar Panda arrived in the Philippines through the efforts of couple Kathleen Ritz and Efren Tanyen. The couple began Sugar Panda’s first operations in the Philippines by opening a shop in Davao City.
Sugar Panda entered the country’s franchising scene in 2019 and is quickly growing into one of the most loved milk tea brands.
What’s so unique and popular about Sugar Panda Milk Tea is that the brand only uses brown sugar which is touted to be a much healthier yet also cheaper alternative than white or refined sugar.
A lot of their customers also love the brand’s reusable containers/tumblers. Not only are these environment-friendly because they don’t get discarded as trash, these also become an item for many to collect and reuse at home.
How to Franchise Sugar Panda Milk Tea
- Franchise Fee: Php180,000
- Total Investment: Starting from Php600,000
- Minimum Size Requirement: 3sqm
- Formats: Mini Food Court (Php385k), Kiosk (Php680k)
With premium ingredients imported from Taiwan, you are assured that you will only be serving the best quality products!
Interested in franchising Sugar Panda Milk Tea? It’s so simple to do it. Just send your resume and letter of intent to the following channels:
You can also call them for questions or clarifications through this mobile number:
- Mobile: (0945) 230-5788
You may also course your franchise applications through the following:
U-Franchise Sales & Management
Unit 2807 Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas, Jr. Road,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
- Tel No.: (+632) 634-0586 / (+632) 634-3717
- Mobile: (+63920)983-0247 / (+63917)881-6999
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: U-Franchise Philippines
- Guide to Registering Your SIM Card (It’s for Free!) - December 15, 2022
- Siblings Find Luck, Earn Six Figures Selling Corndogs (after Numerous Failed Businesses) - December 12, 2022
- Salon Owner Shares Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story in House Photos - December 11, 2022