Filipinos love food – that’s a fact. We all enjoy a wide variety of foods, not just Filipino favorites but also various foreign cuisine. In fact, there are so many popular foods sold in the Philippines that actually originated from other countries.
Tokyo Tempura has made a name for itself in the Philippines as it sold delicious tempura favorites in buckets!
Founded by Jorge Wieneke, a known veteran for small enterprises and food carts, Tokyo Tempura has established itself as a great brand selling tempura products that’s affordable. This will make more people enjoy this delicious food.
Backed by knowledge from his previous franchised brands and being one of the founders of Potato Corner, Wieneke created Tokyo Tempura in 2012. The brand has since expanded to include dozens of outlets across the Philippines.
How to Franchise Tokyo Tempura
- Kiosk with standard cart: Php336,000 (VAT included)
- Kiosk with no cart: Php280,000 (VAT included)
Take note that construction costs for the kiosk will be shouldered by the franchisee.
- Monthly service fee: Php5,000 payable in 12 post-dated checks
- Preferred lot size: 4 sqm
The following are included in the franchise fee:
- Equipment and small wares
- Mobilization and set-up within Metro Manila
- Set of two (2) uniforms
- Staff training
- Standard food cart for a 4sqm space
To franchise Tokyo Tempura, submit a letter of intent stating the prospect location, the applicant’s curriculum vitae, and a completely filled out Tokyo Tempura application form. Take note that the company still has to approve the location. Make sure to check its feasibility, viability, and accessibility to foot traffic before applying for franchise.
Address the letter of intent to THE FRANCHISE MANAGER and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach Tokyo Tempura through the following channels:
- Address: Rm. 8 Guerrero Building, 123 Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City
- Contact No.: +63 2 661 2822
- Website: www.tokyotempura.com.ph
You may also leave your message through their Contact Us form.