A micro-store concept by Ultra Mega Multi Sales, the Ultra Mega Value Mart is a store that focuses on providing a wide range of quality products at affordable prices. It is a shop that provides convenience across business hubs and neighborhoods across the country.
Starting out as LBT Trading in Binondo, Manila, over 40 years ago then later changed to CPT Trading, Ultra Mega Value Mart has expanded its business from selling school supplies and cosmetics to offering a wide range of retail products, ranging from food to non-food grocery items.
Offering the platform of a convenience store yet with the lowest possible priced wholesale items that are perfect for customers under tight budgets, the company has gained thousands of loyal customers over the years.
It is no wonder that Ultra Mega Value Mart is rapidly growing from that small cosmetic shop in Binondo to a franchise that already has around 20 stores.
How to Franchise Ultra Mega Value Mart
- Franchise Fee: Php 350,000
- Total Capital Investment: Php 10,000,000 to Php 15,000,000
- Minimum Space Requirement: 40 to 60 sqm
- Royalty Fee: 3% Gross margin
- The Ultra Mega Franchise agreement: 5 years
To franchise Ultra Mega Value Mart, all you have to do is send a letter of intent to introduce yourself and your prospective site location to the email address or to the office address listed below.
- Address: ULTRA MEGA MULTI-SALES, 888 Brgy. Tunasan, National Hi-way, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
- Email: [email protected]
If you pass the initial screening, a representative from Ultra Mega Multi Sales will call you for a meeting to discuss the details of the franchise. Once approved, be ready with the franchise fees so you can already start building your own Ultra Mega Value Mart.
For any questions or clarifications, contact them via any of the following channels:
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ultramegamultisales
- Fax No.: (02)861-4470
- Mobile Nos.: 0917-989-4512, 0922-877-1577
- Phone Nos.: (02)904-5882, (02)862-0032
- Twitter: twitter.com/UltraMega888
- Website: www.ultramega.com.ph
- Guide on How to Close a Business in the Philippines - October 1, 2023
- Teresita Sy-Coson: From ‘Shoe Seller’ at 8 to One of Asia’s Richest Billionaires - September 14, 2023
- Jose Mari Chan Isn’t Just a Singer, He’s Also a Successful Businessman - September 3, 2023