Established in 2003 as Pinoy Cocktails, manufacturing and distributing several food items, the brand grew to become Chickco Country Chicken in August 2006. By this time, the company already offers its own brand of roasted and fried chicken products.
A member of the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA), Chickco Country Chicken grew with the help of Francorp. Its fast growth and expansion may be attributed to the low franchise costs and popularity in the market due to its affordable but delicious products.
How to Franchise Chickco Country Chicken
- Franchise fee: Php100,000
- Total franchise cost: Php200,000
- Franchise term: 3 years
- Franchise renewal: 3 years for first renewal, 4 years for second renewal
You may franchise your own Chickco Country Chicken outlet for a total of 10 years.
- continuous product development and innovation
- continuous support
- franchise operations manual
- initial inventory and supplies
- management and operations training
- nationwide advertising support
- opening supervision
- site evaluation assistance
- staff uniforms
- use of trademark and logo
Interested about franchising Chickco Country Chicken? Here’s what you need to do.
Step 1. Prepare the following requirements:
- Filled out franchisee pre-qualification form
- Letter of intent
- Resume with colored ID photo
- Site location proposal with vicinity map and description of the site
Step 2. Submit these requirements to the following address:
- Unit 303 Nogami II Bldg., #97 Doña Soledad Ave., Betterliving, Parañaque City, Philippines
You may also choose to email your application to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Make sure to send all the requirements listed above as attachments so that your application may be processed immediately.
Step 3. Attend the meeting with the representative/s from Chickco Country Chicken.
Step 4. Once approved for franchise, study and sign all the legal documents before returning them to the company.
Step 5. You may start preparing for your Chickco Country Chicken outlet. This is the time to hire and train your workers.
Step 6. Open your store. Congratulations!
For further inquiries, you may also call the company through the following numbers:
- Mobile numbers.: 0917-838-4887, 0917-539-2816, 0917-887-2816, 0922-859-77-05
- Telephone numbers: (02) 828-2464, (02) 994-3051, (02) 994-5217