Max’s Restaurant, the restaurant with the tagline “the house that fried chicken built”, is a favorite in the Philippines. It was founded in the Philippines back in 1945; though some people mistake it for a foreign restaurant, considering its name and appearance.
Once inside the restaurant, though, every Filipino would know this was not a foreign place but home – where they can eat delicious Pinoy style food, including its famous fried chicken, sinigang, caldereta, pinakbet, and camote fries!
But if you love Pinoy food so much and enjoy eating at Max’s Restaurant (and have a lot of cash just lying around!), then it would be a good idea to franchise your own.
An established name, franchisees need to shell out anywhere from Php12 million to Php20 million, depending on a number of factors, including the restaurant size and location.
Franchisees are also required to pay the following, based on monthly gross sale:
- 5% Royalty Fee
- 3.5% Advertising and Promo Fee
According to Pinoy Money Talk, the average return on investment (ROI) is estimated to be from 4 to 5 years, with the actual payback period dependent on the overall performance of the store. This means that you can actually get the ROI faster if the store’s performance is good!
Max’s Restaurant will provide support every step of the way. You will get the following franchise inclusions:
- Assistance in site selection and design
- Developmental and management training on administrative and operational matters
- Marketing assistance and operational support
- Point of Sale (POS) technology and research and development procurement
How to Franchise
Step 1. Write letter of intent, with proof of qualification to the following criteria:
- Financial capacity
- Dedication and capacity to manage the store
- Experience in food or retail business is preferred
- Established network in the trade area of the proposed site
Step 2. Send the letter to the following address:
Max’s Franchising, Inc.
3/F Max’s Baclaran Bldg.
Step 3. Wait for the response from Max’s Franchising.
Step 4. Fill out the form and submit during the scheduled preliminary interview. Also bring along the vicinity map of your proposed site.
Step 5. Review the Franchise Disclosure Document, preferably with your lawyer.
Step 6. Attend the corporate interview and orientation.
Step 7. Wait for your proposed site to be approved.
Step 8. Once your proposal is approved, the Max’s Franchising team will work closely with you from start to finish.
Noted: It will take around 6 to 9 months for the restaurant to be fully operational once you start processing the documents and get the approval from Max’s Franchising. Good luck on your new venture!
- Guide to Registering Your SIM Card (It’s for Free!) - December 15, 2022
- Siblings Find Luck, Earn Six Figures Selling Corndogs (after Numerous Failed Businesses) - December 12, 2022
- Salon Owner Shares Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story in House Photos - December 11, 2022