Instagram remains to be one of the “big 3” social media platforms, along with Twitter and Facebook. This makes it an ideal place to set up your online business.
In this article, we share with you a guide on how to optimize your Instagram account for your online business. We’ll help you set up a business account, share some tips that will help your live selling, and more suggestions that will help your business grow.
How To Switch Your Personal Account Into An Instagram Business Page:
Creating an Instagram Business page helps make your business have a more professional look. It also gives you access to analytics and Instagram advertising. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open your personal Instagram account.
2. Go to Profile and click on the hamburger icon.
3. Choose Setting and tap on Account.
3. Click on Switch to a Professional Account and choose a Category for your business.
4. Click Done to complete.
5. You can also connect your Instagram Business page to your Facebook and other platforms.
Tips To Optimize Your Instagram Business Page:
To help your online business grow, you can keep in mind some useful tips that can increase your analytics, reach your target audience, and earn more sales.
Instagram is more popularly known for photos. So, you need to fill your business page with good visuals that speak your brand’s aesthetics. Go for high-definition and creative photos that showcase your products and services.
It’s also important to make regular posts so your followers know that you’re business is active. Be responsive to inquiries, comments, or mentions from followers. One key to making your online business successful is to be connected to customers.
Hashtags are an effective way to reach your target audience. Many users search up products online using hashtags, so it’s best to make your products searchable. Look up hashtags commonly used for your products, or popular in your business niche.
Make use of your profile page to introduce your brand. Make it engaging, unique, memorable, and filled with essential information. Make sure to put in enough ways for your customers to reach you.
Live Selling Tips
1. Timing is important. Choose a day and time that is ideal for your target market.
2. Make an announcement across all your social media platforms. Write witty and engaging captions that will capture your target audience’s attention. You can also make a teaser and show some of the goods that you will sell on your live.
3. Make a dry run and prepare your products, so you’ll make your live more organized.
4. Prepare a Q & A and repeat it several times during your live selling.
5. Best of all, be confident and enjoy!
There you have it! These are just tips you can keep in mind. There’s no perfect guide for success but learning a few tips on how to start a successful online store can help a lot. If you’re interested in e-commerce, you can also learn how to become a seller on Lazada.