Brownies is an all-time favorite dessert of Pinoys because of its delectable taste and enticing aroma. That’s the reason why most bakery business include brownies in their list of products and many brownies businesses keep popping like mushrooms.
Setting up a brownies business can start at the comfort of your home. While the demand of your neighborhood for brownies will greatly contribute to the success of your home-based business, you can also offer your products to other places such as cafes, school canteens, and restaurants as well as in social media.
Since there are many competitions in this industry, make your business stand out by offering different flavours of brownies, using unique ingredients, delivering affordable but consistent and quality products, as well as making unique packages for your brownies.
There are tons of available brownies recipe for your business which you can get from the Internet. Here’s a simple dark chocolate brownies recipe.
- 6 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup sifted granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 raw eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped chasew
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees °F.
- Use a cooking spray to grease a medium baking pan.
- Combine butter, oil and eggs in a mixing bowl. Beat the eggs until well blended.
- Add and stir-in flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well.
- Pour the resulting mixture in the pan you greased and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes of baking, sprinkle the chopped cashews evenly on top. Continue to bake until the brownies are done.
- After removing from the oven, allow the brownies to cool before serving.