Graham balls have become popular sweet treats during school snack time, kiddie parties, and even during formal events like weddings. Kids of all ages from all walks of life can’t resist the delectable taste of these homemade treats.
Graham balls are one of the most cost-effective, affordable and delicious snack treats to sell. It’s so easy to make that you can even encourage your kids to do it as their business during summer break.
But if you’re willing to start this as a home-based food business, you can start selling it to your friends, relatives, nearby canteens and restaurants, and even your social media friends. Just make sure that you have a superb-tasting sample to offer and an Instragram-worthy photo of your product. Aside from Graham balls, you can also offer other sweet treats like brownies, cassava cake, cupcakes, yema cake, and moist chocolate cake.
With just a few ingredients and a number of easy procedures, you can prepare Graham balls in a matter of minutes.
Here’s a simple recipe for Graham balls.
- 3 cups crushed Graham crackers
- 2 tbsp crushed Graham crackers for dusting
- 1 cup condensed milk
- marshmallows or chocolate candies for filling
- mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, or colored sugar for garnishing
- In a bowl, combine crushed Graham crackers and condensed milk. Blend well making sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- If it’s wet, add more crushed Graham crackers. On the other hand, you may add more condensed milk if it’s too dry.
- Shape the mixture into one-inch balls. Place a piece of chocolate candy or marshmallow inside.
- To garnish, roll the balls in crushed Graham crackers, sprinkles, colored sugar or mini-marshmallows.
- Chill the Graham balls before serving.
- How to Be a Reseller of Professional Skin Care Formula (PSCF) by Dr. Alvin - September 21, 2017
- SUCCESS STORY OF EHJE’S PEANUT BUTTER: Instinct Pushes Pinay Entrepreneur to Turn Peanuts to Riches - September 20, 2017
- 10-Year-Old Boy Sells Cottage Cheese to Support His Family - September 18, 2017