Getting a credit card can be so difficult in the Philippines, but a GCASH partner is making things easier for consumers. CIMB Bank Revi Credit is a special digital credit that has zero annual fees!
CIMB Bank Offers Revi Credit
GCASH partner CIMB Bank offers eligible customers with a credit line of up to Php250,000 with zero annual fees, subject to eligibility, terms, and conditions.
Note that it’s currently only available for select customers. You’ll know you’re entitled to this digital credit if you receive an email and/or SMS that gives you details on how to apply.
You can even get a 5% Rebate on every bill payment with REVI Credit.
Eligibility to Revi Credit
This credit is only available to:
- Existing CIMB Bank customers only
- Individuals only (group or business accounts not allowed)
- Applicant must be 21-65 years old
- Applicant must be a Philippine citizen and a non-US person
- Applicant must have a Philippine mailing address
- Applicant must have an active Philippine mobile number
- Applicant should have a minimum gross monthly income of Php10,000 (income documents may be required for validation purposes)
Income documents aren’t required for eligible customers.
How to Apply for CIMB Credit
Step 1. If you received the email or text message from CIMB credit, follow the link given (bit.ly/REVICreditApp) to download the app.
Another option is for you to search for the REVI Credit by CIMB Bank PH app on your phone. Download the app.
Step 2. Open the app using your CIMB Bank login details.
If you don’t have one, you can tap “Register an account.”
Step 3.Prepare your valid IDs and the required documents for processing.
Step 4. Click “Let’s begin!” to provide the bank authorization to access necessary data for your account creation. But don’t worry – the bank assures customers that this is for verification purposes only.
Step 5. Choose desired credit limit, subject to approval.
Step 6. Continue further by clicking the link. You’ll need to provide your details, including employer and emergency contact number.
Step 7. Submit your application. You might need to know whether you qualify for credit in around 2 business days.
Step 8. Once approved, you can use CIMB Bank Revi Credit to pay for your bills, convert to cash, or shop online.
- Unique ‘Lechon Manok’ Cooked in a Clay Pot Goes Viral - February 29, 2024
- Carinderia in Tondo Goes Viral for Delicious Food, Inspiring Owners - February 17, 2024
- Business Lessons & Tips from Mr. Wilson P. Tan - February 8, 2024