Kerrimo started back in 1998, with the brand marketing its products with the slogan “The Original Food and Drink in 1” combo. It offers a variety of snacks ranging from hot dogs to French fries, all with cold drinks available in the same cup.
With its fresh, unique take on to-go food concepts with food and drink placed in a single cup, Kerrimo food cart franchise is a popular option among customers! What makes Kerrimo so popular is that its brand name has a very strong retention on customers’ minds as it actually means ‘carry mo’ or ‘you can carry’.
Kerrimo products let customers enjoy both food and drinks in just one cup; thus, they can already enjoy their food and drinks no matter where they are, no matter what they might be doing, and even just using one hand! Isn’t that a genius idea?
Franchising Kerrimo has been made much easier as no royalty fees are collected – and no hidden charges!
How to Franchise Kerrimo
Franchise fee: Php250,000 to Php350,000
There are three options available: kiosk, cart, and stall. No matter which option you pick, you need to have store space of at least 5 sqm or 2 m x 2.5 m. All franchise options include the following:
- 1 Complete Set of Utensils
- 1 Set of Cleaning Materials
- 1 Set of Office Supplies
- 1 unit of 8L Tab Juice Dispenser
- 1 unit of 9 cu ft Sanden Freezer
- 1 unit of Range Hood
- 2 units of 8L Cap Deep Fryer
- 4 pieces of uniform for the staff
- 4 staff uniforms
- Construction of the cart and counter
- Franchise fee of Php 100,000
- Free training for two staff members
- In-house marketing
- Initial inventory worth 10,000 pesos for pre-opening
Step 1. To apply for franchise, send these requirements to [email protected]:
- Approval for location
- Duly filled up Franchisee Evaluation form
- Letter of Intent
- Updated resume
Step 2. Attend the face to face meeting with franchisor. If approved up to this stage, pay the Franchise Fee of Php100,000.
Step 3. Finalize all requirements for lease.
Step 4. Contract signing with Kerrimo. Then, pay down-payment.
Step 5. Hire staff, undergo trainings, and pay next installment at least 1 week before store opening.
Step 6. Pay in full on the opening day of the store.
Take note that legal documents such as BIR certificates and necessary government permits will be handled by the franchisee.
For more information, contact the company through these channels:
- Address: Bahayang Pilipino Village, City Park Subdivision, Sabang, Lipa City
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kerrimoPH/
- Landline: 043-774-0570
- Mobile Number: 0917-823-3310
- Website: www.kerrimo.com
- Guide to Registering Your SIM Card (It’s for Free!) - December 15, 2022
- Siblings Find Luck, Earn Six Figures Selling Corndogs (after Numerous Failed Businesses) - December 12, 2022
- Salon Owner Shares Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story in House Photos - December 11, 2022