Medicus Philippines Inc. started its operations back on August 19, 1991 and has since provided a wide range of diagnostic tests and various medical services to patients from all over Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
In the 30 years that Medicus Philippines Inc. has operated in the Philippines, they provided comprehensive, accurate, and reliable yet also affordable diagnostic tests and medical services. They also offer high quality and outstanding out-patient health care services.
The company makes use of state-of-the-art medical equipment and technologies. This means using fully automated, brand new laboratory equipment and machines for performing quality tests and examinations.
To ensure that diagnostic tests and all other services are accurate and reliable, Medicus Philippines Inc. does not only invest in equipment and materials but also in manpower resources. Only bonafide specialists are hired to do jobs in the laboratory and top managers are taken in to take the company to a higher level.
How to Franchise Medicus Diagnostic Test and Medical Services
- Franchise term: 5 years
- Royalty: 6% of gross sales
Catering to a wide range of clients, Medicus Philippines Inc. offers four options for franchisees:
- Medicus Mini:
- Franchise Fee: Php200,000
- Capital Requirement: Php1 Million
- Required Space: 40 sq.m.
- Medicus Limited:
- Franchise Fee: Php400,000
- Capital Requirement: Php1.5 Milli0n
- Required Space: 60 sq.m.
- Medicus Standard:
- Franchise Fee: Php600,000
- Capital Requirement: Php4.5 Milli0n
- Required Space: 120 sq.m.
- Medicus Plus:
- Franchise Fee: Php800,000
- Capital Requirement: Php6 Milli0n
- Required Space: 200 sq.m.
No matter what type of Medicus you pick, here are the franchise inclusions:
- Marketing assistance
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Procurement program
- Research and development
- Site approval
- Training for the Franchisee, Staff
- Use of trade name and proprietary marks
To franchise, send your letter of intent to Medicus Philippines Inc., containing information on your proposed location and why type of facility you wish to franchise.
Send to the following address:
Medicus Philippines Inc., Office of the President
3/F Lourdes Bldg., Quezon St., Iloilo City
Tel: (033) 337-2665, 336-0299
Fax: (033) 508-0533 loc 107
- Guide on How to Close a Business in the Philippines - October 1, 2023
- Teresita Sy-Coson: From ‘Shoe Seller’ at 8 to One of Asia’s Richest Billionaires - September 14, 2023
- Jose Mari Chan Isn’t Just a Singer, He’s Also a Successful Businessman - September 3, 2023