The 8th PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards set new dates for nominations, gala event, and other events related to the prestigious real estate honors program.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, a lot of activities have been canceled or postponed, including the Property Awards. But these have not been canceled; instead, the dates have just been moved to accommodate the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) imposed in many areas across the country.
Instead of June 26, the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony will now be held on Friday, 4 September 2020 at the Fairmont Makati. The nomination deadline and other key dates have also been moved.
Take note of the following updated schedule for reference:
- May 29, 2020 – Nominations Close
- June 5, 2020 – Entries Close
- June 15 – July 3, 2020 – Site Inspections
- July 6, 2020 – Final Judging
- September 4, 2020 – Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony in Manila, Philippines
- December 4, 2020 – Grand Final Gala Ceremony in Bangkok, Thailand
The original deadline for nominations had been on April 24, 2020 while the deadline for entries close on April 30, 2020. All entries received prior to the new announcement are still valid but new entries will also be accepted until the new deadlines. Existing entries will also be judged as normal based on the established criteria, the PropertyGuru Group announced.
“With the safety of our guests remaining a number one priority, we want to ensure that we hold our events at a time when our award nominees and other stakeholders feel comfortable and ready to fully celebrate their achievements,” said Jules Kay, Managing Director of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards.
Due to the new gala dates the logo rights of the eventual Winners and Highly Commended awardees will then be subsequently extended.
To ensure everyone’s safety, PropertyGuru Group also promised that precautionary health protocols will be followed stringently leading up to and on the day of the gala events.
- Guide to Registering Your SIM Card (It’s for Free!) - December 15, 2022
- Siblings Find Luck, Earn Six Figures Selling Corndogs (after Numerous Failed Businesses) - December 12, 2022
- Salon Owner Shares Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story in House Photos - December 11, 2022