A salon owner shares their inspiring rags-to-riches story in house photos – and the post touched so many netizens’ hearts, especially because many can truly relate with this heartwarming story.
Salon Owner’s Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story
So many people are born into poverty, living a life that doesn’t seem to have any chance of becoming any better in the future.
Still, what’s amazing and so inspiring is that there are also many who managed to turn their lives around, finding success and becoming rich even if they started dirt poor.
Netizen Fe Mar, owner of JJ&J Hairstudio, shares her inspiring story on the Home Buddies community.
Sharing photos of their house in the province, Fe Mar narrated how they were so poor that they would just add a lot of water to a can of sardines so it will be enough for the family’s meal.
Just like countless children from poor families, they went to school without any baon (allowance).
In high school, she had to find a job as server at the next town. That became an extra challenge because she had to work the dinner shift.
By the time her shift is done, there are no more vehicles going back to her hometown. So, she ends up sleeping at the terminal so she can take the first trip home and still attend her classes.
“But, I never doubt myself. Ang natutunan ko simula Nuon ang mangarap sa kabila ng kasalatan sa pamumuhay. Para sa akin, sadyang mahirap ang maging isang mahirap pero madaming paraan upang ito’y labanan kung ating gugustuhin,” Fe Mar declared.
“Pagsisikap at pagpupunyagi lamang ang ating ipuhunan upang tayo ay makaahon sa kahirapan ng buhay. Matuto tayong lumaban at gumawa ng mabuti na tutungo sa kaginhawaan ng ating buhay.”
She shares photos of their house in the province and the new one they’re set to have soon.
“Yan ang bahay namin dati sa probinsya ngayon kahit unti unti naitatayo na Ang matatawag kung bagong tahanan,” she shared.
“Wag tayong mawawalan ng Pag asa dahil hindi lahat ng panahon naghihirap ka,hindi lahat ng Oras mamatahin ka nila. sabihin mu sa sarili bukas ako naman.”
Things to Consider Before Opening a Salon
- Upfront costs can be high because you’ll need at least one salon chair (it’s ideal to have at least three), wash area, spa solutions and everything you need for hair and nail care, etc.
- Your workers should know how to actually provide real salon service (trainees aren’t ideal!)
- Make sure your products are high-quality and reliable
- Consider your location
- If you notice, most salons have glass front walls – which can cost a lot of money
- Get the necessary licenses and permits (from DTI, BIR, local business permits, etc.) before you open your shop
We also prepared this article to provide you with more tips in opening a beauty salon business.
- How to Get Your Digital TIN ID from the BIR - December 3, 2023
- Rosmar Tan Confirms Tax Payments, Being A BIR Ambassadress - November 30, 2023
- Former Scavenger Inspires After Becoming a Licensed Professional Teacher - November 30, 2023