Neri Naig, the wife of Chito Miranda, is now known as a ‘wais’ mom who owns many businesses and properties that the couple rents out or use as a resort.
Now that they have kids and the kids are earning from endorsements, this ‘wais’ mom isn’t just saving the money for her son’s future but also investing them in something that could potentially earn them more! Wow.
Neri Naig Invests Son’s Endorsement Earnings
With both parents being celebrities, it’s not a surprise that Miggy Miranda already has some endorsements even at a young age. Even his younger brother, Cash Miranda, is also raking in some real cash even if he’s just a baby, also thanks to product endorsements.
And while they’re too young to manage their own finances, mom Neri is there to make sure that they’re going to make the most of the money they get from these jobs.
Miggy is just 5 years old but is now the proud owner of a condo unit that Neri plans to rent out so the young boy can have a steady income stream, with or without future endorsements.
“Since may mga endorsements na si Miggy, inipon ko ang money nya para makapag invest at mapagkakitaan pa rin. Para habang bata pa, may negosyo na siya,” Neri explained.
She was able to save money with the purchase because she got it while the unit was still at the preselling stage.
“Eto ang una niyang investment at negosyo. Diretso talaga sa bank account nya ang kikitain. Isang bedroom condo sa SMDC Grass, sa tabi lang ng SM North at Trinoma. Presell ko nakuha yung condo. Nagsstart palang maglakad si Miggy nun. May nag abot lang ng flyer sa akin sa SM The Block, kinuha ko naman habang buhat buhat ko si Miggy nun,” she explained.
“At ang first endorsement nya, @babyflo_ph na agad. Yun na ginamit ko sa mga panimulang payment. After ilang years, buo nang nabayaran. Kaya excited na akong maparentahan, hehe! Para ipon ulit, next project naman sana, if may pasok sa budget.”
Once the unit is complete, Neri plants to rent it out.
“Daily ang rent, since ipina ayos talaga namin ang condo sa @grupo.santamaria parang nagstay ka na rin sa hotel pero mas affordable. Walking distance pa ang malls. Update ko kayo soon kung kailan pwede nang marentahan,” she added.
Here are the advantages of investing in a condo unit:
- Nice amenities (usually have a pool, gym, or clubhouse)
- Affordability (depends on location and unit)
- Less maintenance to worry about
- You can rent it out for some extra income
But here are the disadvantages of getting a condo:
- Monthly fees can be expensive
- Condo rules can limit your freedom
- Financial mismanagement can make you lose your investment
- Rosmar Tan Confirms Tax Payments, Being A BIR Ambassadress - November 30, 2023
- Former Scavenger Inspires After Becoming a Licensed Professional Teacher - November 30, 2023
- Rosmar Tan Declares Minimum Php5 Million Daily Income, Faces Possible BIR Tax Case? - November 28, 2023