Launched in 1999, Zagu Pearl Shake is a food stall business that first introduced the “Pearl Drink” in the Philippines. It offers cool flavoured drink mixed with dark pearls made from yam and tapioca. From a tiny kiosk to a current network of over 290 outlets nationwide, Zagu has become a staple refreshment drinks for Filipinos.
If you choose to be an authorized dealer of Zagu, you get to enjoy perks like knowing the recipe, secret ingredients and procedures involved in making the products. This will also allow you to get discounted purchases, training, continuous operational support, as well as marketing and advertising assistance.
Here are the steps in franchising Zagu Pearl Shakes:
- Accomplish and submit an initial application form.
- If your application is approved, you will be scheduled for an initial interview. You will be informed via mail or phone call.
- Once your application is approved, you need to pay P10,000 in cash or cheque as cash bond. This is fully refundable if the Zago outlet will stop its operation or if the authorized dealer’s appointment agreement gets cancelled or terminated.
- After submitting all required documents, you would be scheduled for a second interview. In this stage, you will be thoroughly screened if you are qualified to be an authorized dealer of Zagu.
- Once you pass the second interview, you would then be scheduled for a final interview with the Working Committee.
- You will then be scheduled for a Post Approval meeting by the Expansion division once you pass the final interview. You will also receive an approval letter.
- Upon receipt of the approval letter, you are now officially considered an authorized dealer. You will be required to submit a proposed location as well as your letter of intent, photos of the location and vicinity map. If you wish to put a stall in a mall, you need to secure an endorsement letter from the establishment. This letter will only be valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
- An ocular inspection of your proposed location will be conducted. Once this is approved, you will receive a letter of approval.
- Pay the Authorized Dealer Investment Package (P450,000- P600,000) and sign the Authorized Dealer Agreement. This will then be notarized by Zagu Food Corporation (ZFC). You will receive a copy of the notarized agreement.
- Submit all necessary requirements for operating to ZFC.
- Attend business orientation conducted by the sales account officer.
- Your service crew must undergo and pass training prior to the opening of your store.
- Your Zagu outlet will be inspected and must pass final approval.
- Pick up supplies, equipment, P.O.S. materials and initial inventory at the head office of ZFC.
- Set your opening date depending upon the schedule envisioned by both parties.
- The Expansion Division will monitor the gross sales of the first week of operation.
Visit www.zagushakes.com or contact them at telephone numbers are (632) 687-0140 / 687-4403 local 113-114 for more information.