With the Philippines having a tropical climate, there is certainly a demand for refreshing, delicious and healthy fruit beverage that can quench the thirst of every Filipino.
Fruitas Fruit Shake took advantage of this need and has grown to be the most popular brand of Filipino fruit shake sold in major shopping malls like SM, Puregold, Shopwise, Ayala Malls and Robinson’s Malls. Since 2002, it has been offering fresh, quality affordable and healthy fruit beverage. More than a decade after it first captured the hearts of Pinoys, Fruitas Fruit Shakes has over 700 profitable outlets nationwide.
If you wish to have your own Fruitas Fruit Shakes franchise, here are some things you need to know.
According to sampleproposal.net, Fruitas Fruit Shakes franchise fee starts from P300,000 to P1.5 million. There is no royalty fee and contract lasts for one year. Annual renewal is applicable.
Standard Package Inclusion
Franchise fee covers the following.
- Standard cart measuring 3 to 4 sq.m or counter measuring not more than 6 sq.m.
- Basic wares, utensils and equipment
- Initial inventory which is good for two to three days
- Use of trade name and propriety marks
- Marketing materials such as menu, loyalty cards, flyers, tarpaulin, balloon, etc.
- Complete documents and business permits
- Manpower assistance
- Sourcing, hiring and orientation of staff
- 10 to 15 days training at training sites
- 2 sets of uniform for staff
- Franchise orientation including comprehensive franchise manual kit
- Assistance during grand opening
Return of Investment
Although most franchisees get their return of investment at around 18 to 20 months, this highly depends on the store’s location, management as well as marketing strategies.
If you wish to franchise Fruitas Fruit Shake, here are the contact details.
Office Address: 68 Data st. corner Cordillera st. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Philippines
Contact numbers: (632) 732-8886 or (+63) 938-7888-888