Established by a young doctor from Batangas City, Mont Albo Massage Hut is a Filipino-inspired spa specializing in Pinoy traditional massage or “hilot”. Dr. Nol Montalbo, who graduated from UP College of Medicine in 2006, decided to take a leap of faith by venturing into business in order to support his family. From a small soap business, Dr. Montalbo opened a massage clinic in Makati City in 2007.
Dr. Montalbo initially didn’t intend to offer franchising. But due to the need to provide affordable massage concept to Pinoys, Dr. Montalbo decided to open the business to aspiring spa franchise owners. In 2010, Mont Albo Massage Hut launched its first franchise in Park Square, Makati.
The business offers start-up support, marketing support as well as continuing support to ensure the success of franchise owner.
In order to be a franchisee, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must love Pinoy values and traditions.
- You must be passionate about owning and running a successful spa.
- You must be positive, creative and resourceful.
- You must be hard-working, determined and motivated to succeed.
- You must be customer-service oriented.
- You must be financially capable and stable.
- You must commit to Mont Albo Massage Hut’s system and high standards of quality service and entrepreneurship.
- You must prepare a location of 35-100 sqm commercial space in a mall or off-mall sites (condominium) highly accessible to residential and commercial areas.
Here are the steps in franchising.
- Email [email protected].
- Accomplish the Franchise Information sheet and provide a copy of 2 valid IDs.
- If you wish to know more about Mont Albo Massage Hut, set up a meeting with the Franchising Officer at Mont Albo Wellness Corporation’s head office.
- The Franchising Officer will assist you in building your own Mont Albo Massage Hut.
To learn more about Mont Albo Massage Hut, click this link.
- How to Be a Reseller of Professional Skin Care Formula (PSCF) by Dr. Alvin - September 21, 2017
- SUCCESS STORY OF EHJE’S PEANUT BUTTER: Instinct Pushes Pinay Entrepreneur to Turn Peanuts to Riches - September 20, 2017
- 10-Year-Old Boy Sells Cottage Cheese to Support His Family - September 18, 2017