Many Filipinos consider pandesal as a substitute for rice as the staple food. Because of this, pandesal has become the best-selling bread in almost any bakery in the Philippines.
However, most Pinoys only consume pandesal during breakfast as bakeries only sell it during morning.
The founders of Papay Pandesal Bakeshop thought of concentrating on pandesal and eliminating other types of bread. But unlike other bakeshops, they made pandesal available 24 hours a day. On top of this, they decided to build stores in remote locations where there are ready buyers. These factors are the main driving force why Papay Pandesal Bakeshop is growing in a tremendous pace.
Established in 2012, Papay Pandesal Bakeshop was able to build 30 company-owned branches with about 100 employees in just nearly 6 months of operation. Due to its rapid growth, the management opened it for franchising.
Here are some franchise details:
Initial Investment: P330,000
Royalty Fee: 5% of gross sals per month
ROI: 1 year depending on the location
- Use of Papay brand
- Well-structured system
- Secret ingredients and techniques
- Training of baker and store staff
- Initial Inventory
- Store appending assistance
- Staff support
- Marketing support
Tips in Franchising Papay Pandesal:
- Make sure that Papay Pandesal franchise will best fit your venture among other offered business opportunities.
- Visit one franchise store to be aware of its operation and proceedings.
- Study carefully the Franchise Agreement as well as its Terms and Conditions.
- Verify if Papay Pandesal Bakeshop franchise is compatible with the rules and regulations as well as existing laws of your chosen location.
- Make sure to study the environment of your chosen location as it is one key factor to the success of your franchise business.
Mobile: (0917) 803-5000