Popular pizza parlors in the Philippines like Pizza Hut, Shakey’s, Greenwich and Domino’s Pizza may seem impossible to beat but starting a home-based pizza business can turn out to be a lucrative venture as Pinoys wouldn’t say no to a slice of pizza.
Take your home-based pizza business into the next level by offering it to establishments outside your neighborhood like eateries, school canteens and even offices.
Here’s an easy recipe of special home-made pizza.
- 2 pieces pizza crusts about 10 to 12 inch in diameter
- 1 1/2 cup pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 150 grams grated mozzarella cheese or quick melt
- 1 medium-sized white onion, cut into rings
- 2 thinly sliced red and green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 20 pieces pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup beef toppings/ nuggets
- 5 slices ham, cut into small squares
- 4 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Put pizza crust in a flat surface then ladle enough pizza sauce into the center and spread it out in a spiral motion. Make sure to leave about 1/2 inch of unsauce pizza at the edges.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Arrange other toppings evenly.
- Spread shredded cheese on top of the toppings. Do the same for the other crust.
- Preheat oven over 350 degrees Fahrenheit then bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or wait until the crusts are crisp and the cheese is melted.
- After baking, transfer the crusts into a round sheet. Cut into 8 to 12 serving slices. Serve with hot sauce.