Popular pizza parlors in the Philippines like Pizza Hut, Shakey’s, Greenwich and Domino’s Pizza may seem impossible to beat but starting a home-based pizza business can turn out to be a lucrative venture as Pinoys wouldn’t say no to a slice of pizza.
It doesn’t take a genius to create a delicious pie of pizza. Its ingredients are affordable and are usually available in the local grocery. The supplies and equipments used in making pizza are not so expensive, either. Moreover, you can have a wide range of potential clientele with the right taste, price and marketing strategy.
Take your home-based pizza business into the next level by offering it to establishments outside your neighborhood like eateries, school canteens and even offices.
Here’s an easy recipe of special home-made pizza.
- 2 pieces pizza crusts about 10 to 12 inch in diameter
- 1 1/2 cup pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 150 grams grated mozzarella cheese or quick melt
- 1 medium-sized white onion, cut into rings
- 2 thinly sliced red and green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 20 pieces pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup beef toppings/ nuggets
- 5 slices ham, cut into small squares
- 4 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Put pizza crust in a flat surface then ladle enough pizza sauce into the center and spread it out in a spiral motion. Make sure to leave about 1/2 inch of unsauce pizza at the edges.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Arrange other toppings evenly.
- Spread shredded cheese on top of the toppings. Do the same for the other crust.
- Preheat oven over 350 degrees Fahrenheit then bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or wait until the crusts are crisp and the cheese is melted.
- After baking, transfer the crusts into a round sheet. Cut into 8 to 12 serving slices. Serve with hot sauce.