In the Philippines, many Filipinos don’t really use credit cards or go to banks for loans as what people in more advanced countries usually do. Instead, Pinoys are fond of the so-called ‘micro loans’ they can get from pawnshops and lending shops.
Cebuana Lhuillier is one of the leading names in the pawnshop and ‘pera padala’ industry. It is a trusted company that has a high reputation when it comes to the safety of customers’ pawned items as well as the swift transactions in remittance services.
Formally established under the PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies (PJLGC) in 1988, the company offers the following services:
Photo credit: PhilStar
- Pawnshop – Accepting not just jewelry but also gadgets as collateral
- Pera Padala – Fast and reliable money remittance service from domestic/local and international senders
- Banking Services – The company now offers micro banking service, giving customers more options to save their money
- Institutional Services – You can also pay your bills, avail of foreign exchange service, buy e-load, or even make use of the company for corporate salary disbursement needs
- Rewards Program – The 24k Rewards Program offers customers rewards for all the transactions they do with the company
How to Franchise Cebuana Lhuillier?
With so many options for customers to avail at Cebuana Lhuillier, it is easy to see why it could be a one-stop shop for many of their needs. This means that it is also a lucrative business option.
Right now, Cebuana Lhuillier is not available as a full franchise. But interested entrepreneurs can now offer Cebuana Lhuillier products and services through the recently launched Cebuana Lhuillier Authorized Agent App.
Authorized agents will be given connection to the company’s 2,500 branches across the Philippines, allowing them to provide many different services and products for their clients. The SMS-based app will allow authorized agents access to the company’s servers even without internet signal. This will allow stores located in remote areas to also avail of this product option.
Photo credit: Cebuana Lhuillier
For more information, contact Cebuana Lhuillier through the following channels:
- Website: https://www.cebuanalhuillier.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cebuanalhuillierpawnshop
- Cellphone Number: 0917-8122737 (Globe) / 0918-8122737 (Smart) / 0917-8122737 (Viber)
- Telephone Numbers: (02) 779-9800 (PLDT) / (02) 759-9800 (Globelines)