No matter how many foreign restaurants and brands are now open in the Philippines, most Filipinos still prefer going to local restaurants for a taste of their favorite Pinoy food! That’s the reason why restaurants such as Dencio’s Bar and Grill continue to be a popular hangout for Pinoys – but you’ll also find lots of foreigners in these spots to enjoy the taste of scrumptious Pinoy food.
So, if you’re looking for a popular restaurant franchise, Dencio’s Bar and Grill just might be the right one for you. With its motto, “Barrio into the Metropolis”, this provincial-style restaurant promotes Philippine traditions.
Photo credit: Sunshine Seeker / Tumblr
The restaurant, itself, was named after its two co-founders, Dennis Nakpil and Dennis Mariano Jr. While the brand has been acquired by the Pancake House Group in 2004, then later by Max’s Group in 2014, the name Dencio’s Bar and Grill is still being used for the restaurant.
Franchising Dencio’s Bar and Grill
The total franchise cost would depend on what type of restaurant you are planning to open.
Shell-type or retro-fit restaurant
- 160-180 square meters
- Total investment cost: Php9 Million to Php12 Million
Free-standing or Stand-alone store
- 180-300 square meters
- Total investment cost: Php12 Million to Php15 Million
Franchise term is 10 years.
Take note that Dencio’s Bar and Grill also charges a 10% monthly license fee from net sales.
Franchise costs cover the following:
- Trade Name, Dencio’s method of doing business
- Air-conditioning unit
- Assistance in Site selection
- Continuous support in promotional, business, and operational concerns
- Furniture and fixtures
- Management Team and Crew Training
- Operations Manual
- Periodic visits from Area Supervisors
- Store Construction
Photo credit: PhilStar
To apply for franchise, follow these steps:
Step 1. Submit your letter of intent, including proposed site location and vicinity map to:
Daryl Kay L. Samonte
Assistant Business Development Supervisor
Step 2. Your application will be reviewed. Once approved, a representative from Dencio’s Bar and Grill will call you. So, make sure to keep your numbers updated and your lines open.
Step 3. Review the contract and sign.
Photo credit: Pinoy Money Talk
Step 4. Once everything is approved and payments have been made, Dencio’s Bar and Grill will help build your store and train your staff.
For more information, you can contact the following:
Pancake House Center
2259 Pasong Tamo Extension
Makati City, Philippines
Telephone Numbers: +632-8172966; +632-8942000 local 872
- Guide to Registering Your SIM Card (It’s for Free!) - December 15, 2022
- Siblings Find Luck, Earn Six Figures Selling Corndogs (after Numerous Failed Businesses) - December 12, 2022
- Salon Owner Shares Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story in House Photos - December 11, 2022