Go Nuts Donuts, also known as the “Manny Pacquiao of the Donut World”, has been thriving in the highly competitive donut industry in the country since 2003.
The well-loved local brand was born after siblings Michael O. Trillana and Christina T. Lagdameo were declined the franchise of Krispy Kreme, a successful donut brand from the U.S. This failure prompted the siblings to put up their own company and come up with donuts that suit the Filipino taste.
It actually took them about two and a half years of research and development. Compared to other donuts, Go Nuts Donuts has less sweet but 25% bigger donuts to cater to the Pinoy taste.
If you wish to franchise Go Nuts Donuts, here are some things you need to know.
Steps in Applying:
- Submit a Letter of Intent indicating the type of franchise package you wish to avail as well as your proposed location.
- Send a location map of your proposed location that indicates nearby streets, landmarks as well as competitors within the area.
- Submit your detailed resume and filled up Franchise Evaluation Form.
- After completing all requirements, you will undergo interview.
- The franchise team will then conduct a site inspection.
- Following approval, you will be required to sign a Franchise Agreement.
1. Satellite store
Franchise fee: P300,000 + VAT
Franchise Term: 3 years
Space Requirement: 40 to 60 square meters
Capital Requirement: P750,000 to P1.5 million
2. Area Development Agreement (ADA) â€“ Commissary & One Retail Outlet
Franchise fee: P500,000 + VAT
Franchise Term: 5 years
Space Requirement: 150 to 200 square meters
Capital Requirement: P7 million to P9 million
Royalty Fee: 8% Net Sales
Address: 3rd-6th floor, Filia Corporate Center, 4347 Valdez Street, Makati City, Philippines
Contact numbers: (02) 7574440 local 118 for the franchising department and local 227 for the marketing department.
Email Address: [email protected] / Marketing Department
[email protected] /Franchise