Considered as the “Best Flavored Fries”, Potato Corner has remained a leading brand in the food industry for the past 24 years. Its iconic Cheese, Sour Cream and Barbecue-flavored fries have indeed captured the taste of consumers not just in the Philippines but also in Indonesia, USA, Panama, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, and various parts of the world.
With more than 500 branches in the country and all over the world, the homegrown brand remains to be one of the best stores to franchise in the country.
Here are some details you need to know about franchising Potato Corner in the Philippines.
Store Type Costs:
- School Cart: Php. 200,000
- Standard Cart: Php. 350,000
- Kiosk: Php. 400,000 – 500,000*
- Kiosk w/ Roof & Seating: Php. 500,000 – 600,000*
- In-Line Store: Php. 500,000 – 700,000*
- In-Line Store w/ Seating: Php. 800,000 – 1,200,000*
*Estimate Investment Depends On Area & Size
Franchise Package Inclusions:
- Franchise Fee
- Small Wares and Equipment
- Initial Supplies
- Franchise Training
- Crew Training
Steps in Applying for Franchise:
- Submit the following requirements: letter of intent including your desired location and reason/s why you want to franchise, map of your desired location, photos of your desired location, resume and 2 valid IDs.
- Potato Corner’s team will schedule a meeting with you once they have identified your interest. They may conduct a location visit within the same day or may be scheduled at another time.
- Approval process may take about a month to complete.
- Once your application is approved, you will undergo training in order to be knowledgeable how the best flavored fries are prepared and how to ensure that these sell as you work hand-in-hand with your staff.
- You may visit Potato Corner Head Office at 869 Katarungan St., Barangay Plainview, Mandaluyong City. However, it is recommended that you send an email request for a meeting or place a call to ask for an available time.
- How to Be a Reseller of Professional Skin Care Formula (PSCF) by Dr. Alvin - September 21, 2017
- SUCCESS STORY OF EHJE’S PEANUT BUTTER: Instinct Pushes Pinay Entrepreneur to Turn Peanuts to Riches - September 20, 2017
- 10-Year-Old Boy Sells Cottage Cheese to Support His Family - September 18, 2017