Coffee is one of the world’s most popular drinks – and proof of that comes in the many coffee shops you can see in various towns and cities as well as the range of widely available coffee products you can prepare at home.
Though it sounds like a company with Italian origins, Figaro Coffee Company was conceptualized and launched in the Philippines back in November 1993. Then, the store was called as the “F” store and was simply a kiosk at a mall in Makati owned by a group of coffee lovers.
By April 2014, the “F” store became the Figaro Coffee Company after the business was awarded a proper mall space. Though it started out slow, the company would soon become a popular brand in Metro Manila.
It started out as a coffee shop but Figaro continued to grow and expand the business to add more products to serve their growing customer base. A member of the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA), Figaro has at least 70 outlets across the Philippines and has even expanded to other countries.
How to Franchise Figaro Coffee Company
There are several options that franchisees can choose from:
- Kiosk A: 30 sqm to 40 sqm space requirement
- Cart or Kiosk B: with 20 sqm to 40 sqm space requirement
- Full store: 60 sqm to 80 sqm space requirement
Obviously, the total franchise investment costs will differ, depending on what type of option you pick and other reasons. However, it is estimated that the costs will be from Php2.5 million to Php7 million, including franchising fees, equipment, and construction of the store.
The investment already includes the following:
- Franchise fee
- Full set of store operations manual
- Initial budget for uniforms and marketing collateral
- Initial stocks (inclusive of opening warehouse and commissary stocks)
- Opening assistance from the Store Operations Department
- Project management fee
- Site assessment
- Store construction
- Store design
- Store equipment, fixtures, furniture, lighted signage
- Training of the initial store team (Franchise, Store Manager and staff)
Interested in franchising Figaro Coffee Company? Send your application to the following address:
Figaro Coffee Systems, Inc.
(632) 706-0564 | (632) 671-4232 loc 19 | 63932-8468228
- Guide to Registering Your SIM Card (It’s for Free!) - December 15, 2022
- Siblings Find Luck, Earn Six Figures Selling Corndogs (after Numerous Failed Businesses) - December 12, 2022
- Salon Owner Shares Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story in House Photos - December 11, 2022