Soap is the most important substance for washing and cleaning purposes. It is used for a variety of activities, including washing dishes, clothes, vehicles, pets, and people’s bodies, of course. There is a high demand for soap – that’s the reason why this is also among the items that take a huge chunk in household budgets.
But thanks to One Stop Soap shop, you don’t have to spend a fortune to buy the cleaning materials for yourself and your home. It would even be a great idea to franchise your own One Stop Soap shop, if you can’t find one in your town or city.
One Stop Soap offers refills for different household products, including hand soap, hand sanitizer, powder soap, soap bar, dishwashing liquid, fabric conditioner, bleach, toilet bowl cleaner, disinfectant, and car shampoo. The shop also offers clinical soaps such as coffee java soap, glutathione soap, kojic, placenta soap, tea tree soap, bleaching soap, and whole lot more.
A member Filipino International Franchise Association (FIFA) and offered through their consultant, RK Franchise Consultancy, Inc., this shop is easy and safe to franchise.
How to Franchise One Stop Soap shop
- Franchise Fee and Investment: Php50,000.00 (minimum) plus Administration Fee
- Required Space: minimum of 6 sqm
- Return of Investment: One (1) month only
- Target Market: households, subdivisions, restaurants, hospitals, laundry shop, private schools, public schools, cooperatives and other institutions
Franchise of One Stop Soap includes the following:
- Business System
- Continuous Product Innovation and Development
- Flyers and Banner
- Grand Opening Support
- Initial Inventory
- Management Support
- Marketing Support
- Operations Manual
- Post Opening System
- Pre-opening System
- Training for Franchisee and Crew
- Transfer of Technology
- Use of Business Name
To franchise One Stop Soap, send your letter of intent and resume to the following address:
Contact Person: Cody C. Manuel
4th Floor Penthouse Gold Building
Annapolis St., Greenhills
San Juan City, Philippines
For questions and further information, you may also contact them through the following channels:
- E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Landline: (02) 728-1804
- Mobile: (0915)754-4351 / (0917)673-0785