Providing a healthy alternative to customers, especially those who wish to lose weight or simply live a healthy lifestyle, Citrus Zone offers freshly squeezed juices and lemonades at affordable prices.
Instead of using sugars and sweet syrup additives in the drink, Citrus Zone makes use of natural ingredients like honey lemon variety with ginger, cayenne pepper, banana, mango, pineapple, passionfruit, and calamansi. This made the brand popular with many customers.
Founded by friends Don Cenita, Joanna Dalmacio, and Claire Mosquera back in 2015, Citrus Zone has grown from the concept of a fresh lemon juice cart to a franchise with around 100 outlets across the Philippines! It is easy to say that the brand is one of the largest lemonade chains in the country.
How to Franchise Citrus Zone
- Franchise Fee: Php120,000
- Total Investment: Php290,000 to Php350,000
- Franchise Formats: 4 sqm cart, 4 sqm kiosk, 6 sqm kiosk, in-line counter
- Minimum Space Requirement: 4 sqm
- Preferred Locations: Malls, business districts, commercial space, supermarkets, schools, etc.
- Royalty Fee: 3%
- Marketing Fee: 1%
- Local Marketing Fund (managed by franchisee): 2%
- Franchise Term: 3 years
The brand offers a refreshment stand for customers, with mainly juices and drinks. While this is a popular healthy drink, the business works best in places with high foot traffic and near areas where people are likely to seek refreshments instead of full snacks or meals.
That’s the reason why Citrus Zone outlets are primarily seen in malls and supermarkets.
Interested on franchising Citrus Zone? There are many ways for you to reach out to the Citrus Zone Group, Inc. (CZGI) and franchise the brand. The easiest way is through booking an appointment through their official website or sending your application and letter of intent to the following address:
Citrus Zone Refreshment
Unit 1A, East Service Road, Mindanao Link, NLEX
Brgy. Ugong, Valenzuela City
You may also contact the company through the following channels:
- Landline Phones: (02) 782 7756 or (02) 782 5293
- Mobile Numbers: 09063856785 or 09985589660
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Official Facebook Page: Citrus Zone Refreshment
- Official Website: Citrus Zone
- How to Get Your Digital TIN ID from the BIR - December 3, 2023
- Rosmar Tan Confirms Tax Payments, Being A BIR Ambassadress - November 30, 2023
- Former Scavenger Inspires After Becoming a Licensed Professional Teacher - November 30, 2023