Since 1981, Julie’s Bakeshop has been dominating the baking business in the Philippines not only with its delicious pastries but also for its aggressive marketing and other effective business practices.
These are some of the reasons why Julie’s Bakeshop remains to be a favorite among those thinking of exploring franchising. In fact, the brand has become the largest bakeshop chain in the country.
According to their official website, Julie’s Franchise Corporation (JFC) assures the following:
“JFC’s staff of industry professionals extends assistance to Franchisees in all steps of the business process: Franchise Application and Development; Training; Marketing; Construction; Operations; Accounting; Human Resource Development; and Expansion. Every Julie’s Bakeshop is assured of continual marketing campaign support from bakeshop opening onwards to building superior brand image.”
This means franchisees and their staff will go through “intensive training, seminar-workshops, and hands-on product handling” to ensure smooth and successful business operations.
So what are the requirements to be a Julie’s Bakeshop franchisee?
First and foremost, you need to submit the following documents:
1. Letter Of Intent (LOI)
2. Personal Resume
3. Proof of Investment Capability
4. Location Map
5. Site Photos
After that, there will be an interview with the JFC’s Franchise Business Development Officer. Once you pass the interview, you will be asked to submit additional documents:
1. Customer and Site Profile Study
2. Letter of Intent to Lease acknowledged by the Lessor
3. Photocopy of the Lessor’s Community Tax Certificate / Cedula (Current Year)
4. Photocopy of the Transfer Certificate of Title of the Lot
5. Photocopy of the Building’s Tax Declaration
You will then have to pay the application processing fee worth Php 35,000 and then undergo physical and psychological exams, along with background investigations.
- Team Manila Shirts and Products: Capturing The Manila Spirit - June 2, 2016
- 5 Tips for Successful Direct Selling on Facebook - May 5, 2016
- Franchising Guide: Fiorgelato “The Pure Italian Ice Cream” - February 1, 2016