Back in 2017, there are already over 70,000 Filipinos undergoing dialysis. The number could have gone up exponentially in the past 3 years. Thankfully, there are now plenty of options for dialysis in many places, not just in hospitals. That’s thanks to facilities and businesses such as MedLine Dialysis Center.
According to the National Kidney and Transplant Institute (NKTI) in an article on MIMS Today, as many as 15,000 dialysis patients could be added each year while around 300 to 500 transplants are performed annually.
Back in 2015, MedLine Dialysis Center started its operations in Malabon City. With its tagline “MLasakit na Tunay”, MedLine Dialysis Center goes beyond treatment as it aims to provide patients with a more meaningful life.
The center provides dialysis patients with a safe, hospital-grade environment with a culture of family. Aside from paid services, there are also free patient programs. This makes the dialysis center a popular choice.
In 2016, the dialysis center opened a branch in Taytay, Rizal, before finally opening for franchising the following year.
How to Franchise MedLine Dialysis Center
- Franchise Fee: Php 1,120,000
- Investment Capital: Php 13.9 million – 15 million
- Franchise Terms: 7 years
- ROI: 4 years to 5 years
- Royalty Fee: 5%
- Marketing Fee: 0.5%
- Required Area: 240 – 250 sqm
For a 15-machine ready center, the investment worth Php15M is spread over 16 months. This includes ten months’ worth of OPEX. The franchisee will initially receive two brand new machines and five refurbished machines. More machines can be purchased from the center’s income.
Take note that the franchisee is responsible for their site location with guidelines provided by MedLine. However, MedLine will inspect the site to assess its potential upon down-payment (Php200,000.00 + VAT).
The following location requirements must be met:
- Should be located at the ground floor; if not, the building should have a provision for an elevator.
- Should have ample parking space
- Should have a minimum area of 240-250 sqm.
- Should not be in a flood-prone area.
- Should be highly accessible to public transportation
- Should be in a high-density populated area.
Interested to franchise MedLine Dialysis Center? Contact them through the following channels:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/MedlineDialysisPH
- Phone/Mobile Number: 02821-0319
- Website: www.medlinedialysis.com
- Franchise Business Address
Unit 543, Citiland Pasong Tamo,
Don Chino Roces Ave.,