Established to help other gamers have a comfortable place to play in with stable and reliable internet connection, Mineski Infinity Cyber Café would grow to a brand that has outlets across the Philippines and even some parts of Southeast Asia!
Then a De La Salle University student, gamer Ronald Robins was experiencing problems during competitive games because of the unreliable internet connection in the country as well as the lack of good quality computers at computer shops he had gone to.
Realizing that these are his major hurdles in winning competitive games and that there’s a demand for better quality computer shops for gamers like him, Robins opened Mineski Infinity Cyber Café.
He was able to set up 110 units at his first location which had 200 sqm of space. The café was a huge success and would soon become the business model as Robins expanded the company for franchise.
How to Franchise Mineski Infinity Cyber Café
- Cost of investment: Php3,600,000
- Franchise fee: Php600,000
- Minimum required space: 95 sqm
- Franchise term: 5 years
Included in the franchise are the following:
- Billing and PoS (Point of Sale) system
- Construction and renovation (Limited to Mineski Store Design Standards only; Building codes are excluded)
- EMS System
- Head office training
- Initial support during opening and tournament holding
- Installation of multiple network hubs
- Interior Design by Mineski
- Mineski Link
- Multiple 40 to 50 inch LED TV for epicenter viewing
- On-site training
- The best monitors available with cost effective hardware
Take note that franchisees should not only be financially capable to operate the business, but should also agree to participate in promotions held by Mineski Cyber Cafe Network.
There are also additional fees to operate the brand:
- Marketing and advertising: 3%
- License: Php 250
- Royalty: 10%
Step 1. To franchise Mineski Infinity Cyber Café, submit a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Step 2. Submit a business plan (market study) and prepare for the evaluation of your proposed location.
Step 3. Meeting with Mineski representatives for planning.
Step 4. Once the franchise is approved, you can start construction of the store.
Step 5. Mineski representatives will turn over the management in your hands after completing trainings for you and your staff.
Step 6. Grand opening.
For more information, contact MINESKI FRANCHISING CORP. through Mr. Dar Andrew Cayabyab (VP–Franchise):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @MineskiInfinityOfficial
- Telephone number: 442 2226
- Mobile: (0917)554-7227