Filipinos love to try new food – and Korean food has become a popular item in the country, thanks to the Korean wave that started in the 90s. Pinoys just love to try the kimchi or samgyeopsal that’s so common to see on Korean TV shows and series.
Soon, Korean restaurants also entered the Philippine market scene and have become a popular hangout even among Pinoys. Oppa Samgyeopsal is among these top favorites, offering a wide range of fresh and delicious Korean cuisine.
Just like other authentic samgyeopsal restaurants, customers get to enjoy grilling their own meat and preparing their own food in a buffet-like spread at their own table. What makes this Korean restaurant so popular is that it offers delicious foods at affordable prices.
How to Franchise Oppa Samgyeopsal
- Franchise Fee: Php750,000
- Total Investment Capital: Php750,000 to Php3.3 million
- Franchise Term: 5 years
- Royalty Fee: 5%
The following are already included in the franchise of Oppa Samgyeopsal:
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Procurement program
- Research and development
- Site approval
- Training for franchisee and staff
- Use of trademark
Interested in franchising Oppa Samgyeopsal? It is so easy to do.
Step 1. Answer the Confidential Questionnaire and send together with your letter of intent to the following address:
Olivares Bldg. Pacita Ave., Pacita Complex 1 San Pedro, Laguna
You can also opt to send it via email through the following address: [email protected]
Step 2. The company will review your application. You will receive a call once your application passes the initial screening.
Step 3. Attend the meeting to discuss the franchise details. You will be provided with the Franchise Disclosure Information.
Step 4. Representatives from the company will examine your proposed location. If approved, the Franchise Agreement will be executed.
Step 5. The brand will provide training for you and your staff. Pre-opening and marketing assistance will also be provided every step of the way.
Step 6. After paying all the required fees and building your restaurant, you’re ready to open your own Oppa Samgyeopsal!
For questions or more information, feel free to contact Oppa Samgyeopsal through the following channels:
- Business Address: Olivares Bldg. Pacita Ave., Pacita Complex 1 San Pedro, Laguna
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: Oppa Samgyeopsal
- Phone/Mobile Number: 09178761911
- Rosmar Tan Confirms Tax Payments, Being A BIR Ambassadress - November 30, 2023
- Former Scavenger Inspires After Becoming a Licensed Professional Teacher - November 30, 2023
- Rosmar Tan Declares Minimum Php5 Million Daily Income, Faces Possible BIR Tax Case? - November 28, 2023