Catering to the needs of tourists, travelers, and those with special events or activities that require vehicles, Safe Ride Car Rental provides cars and vans at affordable rates. The brand has been operating in Cebu City since 2009 and has expanded to Dumaguete in 2014.
Safe Ride Car Rental is ready to bring its reputation as the leading car rental company in Central Visayas to the rest of the country, offering the brand for franchising.
The brand caters to short and long term lease, with flexible options for ‘self drive’ and chauffeur-driven rental vehicles.
- Bridal Cars
- Car Hire
- Customs Itinerary
- Drop Off / Pick up
- Out of Town
- Self Drive
How to Franchise Safe Ride Car Rental
- Franchise Fee: Php 350,000
- Total Investment Cost: Php 3,600,000
Why franchise Safe Ride Car Rental? Instead of starting from scratch, franchising a successful brand provides you with a tried-and-tested business model that will help you attain your ROI at a faster time.
This is also a good idea for those who don’t own a vehicle to be used for a car rental business. It is easier to get financing if are connected with a reputable company. Just make sure that you are really ready to work hard on the franchise and you agree with the terms and conditions.
To franchise, send a letter of intent to the following channels:
Safe Ride Car Rental (CEBU)
Jose L. Briones Street, NRA, Cebu City, Philippines 6000
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Mobile Numbers: (+63917) 540-0159 (GLOBE) / (+63925) 511-6111 (SUN) / (+63918) 945-6960 (SMART)
- Telephone: (+63-32) 260-4995 PLDT or (+63-32) 410-6701 Globelines
- Website: https://www.saferidecarrental.com/
Take note that location is key to the success of your Safe Ride Car Rental business. Make sure to check out the competition, whether there are already car rental businesses in the area, and whether there is a need for a new brand. Also, car rental companies work best in areas with tourist spots or local attractions.
- Guide to Registering Your SIM Card (It’s for Free!) - December 15, 2022
- Siblings Find Luck, Earn Six Figures Selling Corndogs (after Numerous Failed Businesses) - December 12, 2022
- Salon Owner Shares Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Story in House Photos - December 11, 2022