With so many people being so busy with their careers but needing clean, presentable clothes at all times, it is not so surprising that a laundry shop business is becoming so popular these days. Quite amazingly, over 45% of households in the National Capital Region have shifted to the use laundry and dry cleaning services regularly.
A pioneer in the computerized laundry industry since 2003, Suds is a profitable business built for the long term. Thanks to its professional customer service, 8 out of 10 customers return for repeat business on a regular basis.
Suds offers unique Direct Cost computation based on years of data gathering, ensuring that you know exactly how much your business costs will be, so you can make accurate projections and plans based on reliable data.
How to Franchise Suds Laundry Shop
- Initial franchise cost: Php1.8 million
The franchise includes the following:
- Comprehensive training program
- Continuous support
- Exclusive territory
- Marketing manual and materials
- Operations manual
- Point of sales and customer database software
- Pre-opening and opening assistance
- Research and development
- Site selection and store design assistance
- Suds service program
- Use of suds trademark and logo
The initial investment also includes shop construction, at least 2 washer and dryer, air conditioning, marketing packages, operations packages, and reception packages.
Suds Laundry and Dry Cleaning Shop already has over 40 branches but you can still try to open one in your locality.
However, Suds believes more in the quality of each franchise rather than quantity of shops. Therefore, they limit the number of branches in each area. Just make sure to check whether there is already another branch nearby.
Interested to franchise Suds Laundry and Dry Cleaning Shop or simply have some questions to ask to help you decide? Simply fill out the ‘Contact us’ form on their official website. [https://suds.com.ph/contact-us/]
You can also send them a message through their official Facebook page: Suds Laundry Franchise – Main Office.
- Teresita Sy-Coson: From ‘Shoe Seller’ at 8 to One of Asia’s Richest Billionaires - September 14, 2023
- Jose Mari Chan Isn’t Just a Singer, He’s Also a Successful Businessman - September 3, 2023
- Businessman Rendon Labador’s TikTok Account Permanently Deleted, Gets Mixed Reactions - August 31, 2023