Since it started operating in 2001, Teriyaki Boy has become a popular food spot for Pinoys, with the Japanese restaurant chain offering trendsetting and unique Japanese dishes with a local twist. This is the reason why the restaurant chain truly appeals to the Pinoy palate.
Touting its Chicken Teriyaki as the best in the country, Teriyaki Boy also offers other items on the menu. You can enjoy food items like crazy rolls, Teppanyaki, Bento Taishita, Karaagi festival, tempura, Gunkan Maki, Donburi, Curry Mataki, and so much more.
Teriyaki Boy has over 25 branches in Metro Manila, 4 others in Luzon, 2 in Visayas, and 4 more in Mindanao. But the company continues to grow, especially after Pancake House Group bought major shares.
Franchising Teriyaki Boy
The total franchise investment could be anywhere from Php8 million to Php10.5 million, depending on the store size, location, and other factors. This already includes the following:
- A month services of an opening team
- Air conditioning
- Brand orientation and comprehensive training
- Franchisee and Crew training
- Furniture and fixtures
- Logo and brand manual
- Materials to be purchased specifications
- Operations manuals
- Pre- opening site visit
- Pre operating expenses
- Regular site visits
- Store construction
- Successful locations criteria
The stores for Teriyaki Boy need to be around 100 sqm to 120 sqm; though you can apply for franchise even if you don’t have a location yet. The franchise term is ten (10) years, renewable for another five (5) years.
Franchise applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Is a self-starter, takes appropriate risks can work well under pressure, action-oriented, and shares the company’s vision and passion
- Must have communications capabilities
- Must have the ability to shoulder the financial investment
- Must have the knowledge in the food industry and know suppliers
- Someone who has experience in putting up a successful business in the country
To franchise Teriyaki Boy, contact them through the following channels:
- Address: 2259 Pancake House Center, Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City, Philippines
- Fax No.: (02)812-3747
- Telephone Nos.: (02)817-2966, (02)894-2000 loc. 872