Known for creating authentic yet affordable Chinese dimsum that suits the taste of every Filipino, Hen Lin has been in the business world for more than three decades. Starting out with a capital of P30,000 in 1983, Hen Lin has transformed into the trusted brand we know today with over 200 stores operating within Metro Manila and nearby provinces.
Here are some things you need to know if you wish to franchise a Hen Lin store:
Benefits of Franchising Hen Lin:
- Reasonable capital investment
- Site evaluation
- Strategic store planning
- Operation and support
- Human resources training and development
- Centralized purchasing and distribution
- Support in design, construction and technical aspects
- Support in opening and monitoring
Responsibilities of a Franchisee:
When you franchise a Hen Lin store, you will be responsible for the overall management of the business which includes management of overall operations, hiring of staff as well as control of inventory.
Factors to Consider in Getting a Prospective Site:
You will be responsible for providing and negotiating for your prospective site. A team will assist you in choosing the appropriate location as they will conduct feasibility study of the site before a franchise is awarded.
Here are some factors to consider in finding the best location for your Hen-Lin store.
- Condition of the building and/or mall
- Volume traffic area of pedestrian and vehicles
- Purchasing power of immediate area
- Proximity and number of parking areas
- Leasing conditions in prospective area
- Cleanliness of surroundings
- Accessibility by pedestrians and vehicles
- Airconditioning, lighting and exhaust conditions of the building
- Pedestrian type in key area
Investment and ROI:
According to Hen Lin’s website, total investment and return of investment differ from every store. They encourage interested franchisees to contact them through their Inquiry form in order to know more.
- Submit a letter of intent addressed to
Franchise and Business Development
M&H Food Corporation
M&H Building, Dona Irenea Avenue
Sucat, Paranaque 1719
2. Exact location, location map, and photo of prospective site
3. Brief description of surrounding area
4. Brief overview of why you think it’s a good location for a Hen Lin Store
5. Brief description of yourself