Filipinos love to have fun. Filipinos also love to put their money in bets, leading to many cockpits, lotto outlets, and hangouts where they enjoy playing bingo, cards, and other games of chance.
You might be curious about how to franchise lotto outlet in the Philippines.
Keno Lotto is one of the popular options for Pinoys to have fun while also trying to win some money out of pure luck. This means that opening your own Keno Lotto Express outlet is a good business idea, especially because this is actually a product that is legal and being offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), a government agency.
How to Franchise Keno Lotto Express
It is actually quite easy to franchise a Keno Lotto Express outlet.
Step 1. Download the application form from the PCSO website. Fill out all the information needed in the form.
Step 2. Gather all the necessary documentary requirements, listed separately below.
Step 3. Pay Php2,500 for the application fee either at the Cashier in a PCSO branch office or at the PCSO Treasury Department in the Main Office.
Photo credit: Pinoy Money Talk
Step 4. Wait for the Notice of Approval from PCSO. Once you receive this, you are given thirty (30) days to complete the following:
- Pay Php10,000 for the installation fee, again either at the Cashier in a PCSO branch office or at the PCSO Treasury Department in the Main Office.
- Submit a Cash Bond worth Php300,000 or a Surety Bond covering the amount of Php700,000.
Requirements to Franchise Keno Lotto Express
Only Filipino citizens are allowed to franchise the Keno Lotto Express. Individuals must be Filipino citizens at least 21 years old; while corporations or organizations should be 100% Filipino owned.
Individual applications should submit the following:
- Barangay Clearance
- Birth certificate
- NBI Clearance
- Proof of income (ITR, certificate of employment, or audited financial statement)
- Three copies of 2×2 ID photos of applicant and spouse, if applicable
- Two valid IDs
Corporations or organizations should submit the following:
- Biodata of company officers and directors
- Certified True Copy of SEC registration, Articles of Incorporation, and By-Laws
- Company’s ITR for the immediate preceding year
- Latest Audited Financial Statements
- Secretary’s Certificate or Board Resolution duly authorizing a company representative to transact with the PCSO regarding Keno Lotto Express application, including:
- Latest and original NBI clearance
- Three copies of 2×2 ID photos of the company representative
- Two valid IDs
Photo credit: Resorts World Manila
Booth requirements are the following:
- Dry floor space with proper ventilation.
- Floor space of at least 2m x 2m. The business counter should be at least 36″ x 24″.
- For security reasons, all lotto outlets should be enclosed and must face the direction of human traffic/entry. Frontage must face the main hallway/corridor or to the direction of major traffic flow.
- For outlets located within a commercial building or complex with 24-hours security, Keno booths need not be enclosed.
- One set of Personal computer (PC) with minimum 21-inch colored LCD or LED monitor to display drawing of Keno numbers
- With at least one (1) wireless or fixed landline telephone facility for hotline operation use.
Source: Pinoy Money Talk
- How to Get Your Digital TIN ID from the BIR - December 3, 2023
- Rosmar Tan Confirms Tax Payments, Being A BIR Ambassadress - November 30, 2023
- Former Scavenger Inspires After Becoming a Licensed Professional Teacher - November 30, 2023