It could not be denied that lechon is an all-time favorite in the Philippines, no matter what the occasion or event might be. In fact, for many Filipinos, a lot of special occasions are not complete without at least one lechon on the table.
Moreover, Pinoys enjoy eating lechon even when there is no special occasion! That’s the reason why you could see a lot of lechon stalls popping up around your city or town, selling lechon by the kilogram or even by plate/meal.
Lechon City is among the fastest growing lechon baboy businesses in the country. It was established in 2012 under Medeleon Foods Corporation which is owned and managed by Jose Mari Medina.
They offer freshly cooked Lechon Pork Belly Cebu Style per kilo or whole order. Customers can also opt to pre-order whole organic lechon baboy.
The restaurant also offers other favorite Filipino native dishes like lechon paksiw, lechon sinigang, lechon sisig, lechon binagoongan, and lechon pansit.
How to Franchise Lechon City
Lechon City offers the following franchise package options:
- Take-out food stall (min. floor area requirement of 6 sqm.): php450,000
- Food park style (lessor/franchisee will provide the tables and chairs: Php480,000
- Full dine-in restaurant (10 seating capacity): Php500,000
- Full dine-in restaurant (20 seating capacity): Php580,000
- Full dine-in restaurant (30 seating capacity): Php680,000
All package options come with a franchise term of three (3) years; the franchise is renewable.
Step 1. Schedule a franchise orientation with franchisor through the following channels:
- Mabuhay Mall, NAIA Terminal 1 Complex, Parañaque City, Philippines
- Landline: (02) 566-8556 / (02) 775-9332
- Mobile: Smart (0939)222-1188, Globe (0917)255-5595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Website: http://www.lechoncity.com
Step 2. Fills up application form and letter of intent. Pay Php10,000 as reservation fee upon application. This will lock the barangay location to you so no other person can get a Lechon City franchise in your area.
Step 3. Find a good location and have it approved by Lechon City.
Step 4. Once the location is approved, pay the construction fee, depending on what type of franchise package you picked.
Step 5. Lechon City will build the store for you while you secure all necessary government permits and licenses.
Step 6. Start hiring, then training with your team.
Step 7. Open your store will full support and opening gimmicks from Lechon City franchisor’s team.
Step 8. Pay the final balance.
Take note that all fees are non-refundable. All franchisees are assured of exclusivity in their territory barangay. Thus, the franchise is available on a first come, first served basis.