Considered as one of the most popular food burger kiosk business in the Philippines, L.C. Big Mak Burger has made a mark in the industry by offering burgers that satisfy every Filipino’s taste for real American burgers but made more delectable with a mix of Pinoy flavors in hamburger mobile vans.
The success story of Francis and Edna Dy, the couple behind L.C. Big Mak Burger, started in 1984 when they began selling P3- burgers from a mobile van along Quezon Avenue corner Rizal Street in Lucena, Quezon. To date, the food business has reached millions of customers in more than 850 burger vans and 12 stand-alone branches nationwide.
After 30 years of dominating the food scene in South Luzon, the couple’s children Mark Francis, Dave Francis, Margaret Ley and daughter-in-law Charmaine decided to open LC Big Mak Burger for franchising in the hopes of penetrating bigger territories like Metro Manila and major cities in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
Aspiring franchisees can own an L.C. Big Mak Burger franchise for as low as P150,000. Here are some things you need to know if you wish to own a franchise.
Tips when franchising L.C. Big Mak Burger.
- Ensure that you really want to own a L.C. Big Mak Burger franchise. You can determine this by visiting a franchise store to check their operations and proceedings.
- Study the Franchise Agreement, Terms and Conditions and the offerings included when franchising L.C. Big Mak Burger.
- If you already have a chosen location, make sure that the L.C. Big Mak Burger franchise will be compatible with its existing laws as well as rules and regulations.
- Your chosen location will play a big role in the success of L.C. Big Ma Burger franchise. Carefully study the environment, foot traffic and market before franchising.
If you wish to franchise, contact Rachelle Canuto at 09988422454 or send an email to [email protected]
- How to Be a Reseller of Professional Skin Care Formula (PSCF) by Dr. Alvin - September 21, 2017
- SUCCESS STORY OF EHJE’S PEANUT BUTTER: Instinct Pushes Pinay Entrepreneur to Turn Peanuts to Riches - September 20, 2017
- 10-Year-Old Boy Sells Cottage Cheese to Support His Family - September 18, 2017